This morning my Swallowtail became a butterfly & Frank & I released it in the yard. I think he's just beautiful! I was only able to get one of the caterpillars. I checked on them the day after I took photos of them on my parsley and they were GONE !! Off to chrysalis. I could only find one, so we set him up in our little make-shift terrarium and waited....and waited...and suddenly there was a beautiful butterfly.
This morning I ran about 7? miles...gotta go clock it tomorrow - I left at 8 which was still too late. By the time I got back it was so hot and humid it was insane. I've been running with a bottle of water which I never did before - but I absolutely HAVE to down here. It's really hard to drink while you're running...I can't drink too much, but don't want to dehydrate...so I'm trying to figure this out...the humidity is just incredible. It seems that by the time I get into my zone at 4 miles I'm needing water and it's just a balancing act.
Ginger had some playtime this afternoon with Scooter, the chocolate lab pup around the block. He's just beautiful. I'll try to get pictures of the 2 of them next time. He's still half her size, but they had a great time. She was exhausted when she came in..
Don't mind my voice on the video - I think it's really annoying, but I wanted to get Ginger's video out here. She's just so cute. Her tongue is sooo long - I think it's even longer than Suki's!!!! That's Frank & Bette's Pug. She's a funny girl too. I can't wait til the 2 of them get together!!!! THAT'S gonna be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment