Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ginger's New Favorite Show

As sad as this is to say, Frank & I were watching America's Best Dog??? I think that's the name of it.. but just for the record WE weren't actually watching it. We were watching Ginger watch it. After tiring from trying to find something decent on tv at 8, we just left that channel on. The dog would NOT stop watching and BARKING !! It was the funniest thing - so I had to get some of it on video...she's completely nuts. She does crazy stuff when she hears animals on tv, when dogs bark on a show & forget about it if a doorbell rings or someone knocks!! She used to love watching Discovery or Animal Planet,,but this had her quite engrossed tonite. It's kinda dark, but I think it's pretty funny. Just see for yourself.


Here's a picture of my elephant ears in the back...the fence is 5 ft, so you can see they're pretty big. I just love them.

We got a truckload of fill delivered for the low spots in the back by the fence. Now we've got tons of work to do. No problem,,,it was only 103 today with a heat index over 110.... who's afraid of a little heat stroke anyway.

Frank will move some of it tomorrow morning before it gets incredibly hot. I don't know how he did it today. He's racing mother nature right now I guess. We've got rain coming on Friday - or so they say - you really never know until it's actually raining.

Tomorrow is the last day for summer campers at work. We start school already on Friday. I still can't get used to that. Today we had "water day" with a couple of those huge water slides & the kids had a blast. The RHFD & the Police Dept were around for a while too. They did child safety/ID kits & talked about safety & strangers & all. The kids got to check out the fire truck and sit in the patrol car. It was too cute. One of the radio stations was even there providing tunes. I was incredibly thankful that I didn't have to grill the hot dogs for them. YAY for me!!!!!

No comments: