Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just a lazy Sunday

Well,,,it didn't start off that way anyway. Dale was here bright & early to give us a hand moving that dirt pile in the back and leveling our wetlands in the yard. Oh, did I say he gave US a hand???? - I did help out a bit,,but spent most of my time cleaning the shed and making sure they had lots of water. Ginger supervised and tried to dig holes as fast as they brought in fill. By noon they called it a day & we recuperated in the pool.
Once hanging in the yard got boring we took off on the bikes. I needed a pair of glasses to ride to work in the morning. I've been riding with my shades, but it's too dark in the morning now. I'm leaving by 6 since we've got more kids for breakfast & school is open so there are before & after schoolers who need something to eat before they catch the bus out front. It'll just be cereal, oatmeal, grits, muffins, etc. Easy stuff, but I've still gotta get in there & have it ready,,,so that's the end of my extra 30 mins of ZZZZZzz's. Oh well, I'll have a couple extra hours in my paycheck. I'll take it. Pretty wierd photo - Frank didn't realize it was me at first..then he wanted to play in the photo booth with me -- we tried getting Ginger in on the action, but she just wanted to play with her Harley ball.

Now - getting Ginger in the photo was NOT the easiest thing to do!!

No comments: