We're still wondering what's up with Fay!!! Not sure if some of her will be coming here so we're preparing anyway. Frank packed away anything that may become airborne & put it in the shed. I took care of the fishies & picked the garden in case it's raining tomorrow after work. Hopefully we'll be ready for nothing - which beats the alternative.
This weekend we went to Frank's Mom's for a visit. I crocheted quite a bit of an afghan in the car :) I may even keep this one for myself. Ginger was pissed off at me when I picked her up from the vet's office where we boarded her. She wouldn't even LOOK at me and kept looking the other way... completely giving me the cold shoulder. What a brat. She slept like a baby for most of the afternoon and all nite which was nice, but today she was her crazy ole self again. On our walk today we ran into a bunch of the kids in the neighborhood on their bikes and she was so good I almost wondered if I picked up the right dog ! She didn't knock anyone over OR hurt me in the process of tackling one of the kids. It was truly amazing. Could she really be learning some manners and listening to me??? Little Julia who turned 3 last week got a new little princess bike - it was the cutest thing...Ginger just loves her and trotted right next to her while she tried to keep up wiht the big kids... they were eye to eye which was really funny & Ginger just kept looking over at her while she yelled at the big kids to "wait for me!!!"
Great workout today...I ran, did legs & abs, then when my legs were shot I finished them off with an 8 minute mile...Yikes!! Can't wait to see how they feel tomorrow nite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment