
UGA VII made his debut yesterday & brought our Dawgs to a 45-21 win over Georgia Southern!! Yes,,,college football is HUGE down here...and they take it very seriously!! It's contagious too...I MUST have a little GA bulldog for the front of the house..or a flag.. or something!
This past week was routine and uneventful - same ole, same ole. Yesterday Frank & I rode the bikes to the Harley dealer to check out the 09's. They didn't have much, but there was a really nice black Street Bob. It's bigger than my sporty with a wider seat which I'd have to change and mini apes - I felt like I was almost spread eagle on the thing compared to the feel of my sporty. A real good looking bike though. Too bad I'm not ready to upgrade just yet. Stock price 13,800.
I think we may hit the beach today. The boat has to be washed first - it hasn't left the driveway in weeks, so it's looking dirty....and we can't be seen dirty! OH ,,,,and we had to fill out an application this week for the HOA to keep the boat on the driveway since our covenants don't allow boats or trailers unless they are in your backyard and can't be seen. The HOA is trying to keep everyone happy since many of us have lived here without an association & the rules and restrictions they are supposed to enforce, so it's been a bumpy road for some. I think many of the amendments to the covenants are a way of keeping the community looking nice while keeping the existing "violators" happy as well. Yes, we are definiteley among the covenant violators - we've got a big boat on the driveway (which it barely fits on) and the big trailer - although it's in the yard behind the fence. Anyway, if they decide we can't keep it here, we'll move it to the marina yard, but that's an added expense we didn't want. I'd rather it be off the driveway personally, and IN the water at the marina so we could just drive up the road and go out without having to deal with the ramp, pkg the trailer, etc...but then we've gotta paint the bottom, & pay dock space. Guess we'll just deal with that when and if it happens. I'm not complaining - this is what happens when you start collecting a lot of toys. We need more space already :)

No comments:
Post a Comment