Our friend Rich played Santa on Christmas Eve and delivered gifts to all the kids in our community. We had too much fun!! Frank was Santa's Rudolph (aka designated driver - too much 'eggnog' for Santa) and I was his helper elf. Everyone came out to see Santa and his very well lit golf cart -- including Rudolph of course - complete with red nose. I can't wait til next year - we all had so much fun - especially the BIG kids - that we're going to plan ahead for it and have more goodies in Santa's bag.
Friday, December 26, 2008
SANTA Visits Laurel Grove on Christmas Eve !
Our friend Rich played Santa on Christmas Eve and delivered gifts to all the kids in our community. We had too much fun!! Frank was Santa's Rudolph (aka designated driver - too much 'eggnog' for Santa) and I was his helper elf. Everyone came out to see Santa and his very well lit golf cart -- including Rudolph of course - complete with red nose. I can't wait til next year - we all had so much fun - especially the BIG kids - that we're going to plan ahead for it and have more goodies in Santa's bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment