Monday, December 8, 2008

Wingman Toy Ride



so, while I was having by butt kicked by the Talmadge Bridge, Frank was being photographed by the SavannahNow newspaper at the big Toy Ride thru Savannah. He did the toy ride since I didn't know until later that they were both on the same morning -- along with the Richmond Hill Christmas Parade. He rode with the Laurel Grovers. (the rest of the bikers in the community - yup,,our own little biker club LOL)
http://spotted.savannahnow.com/photos/index.php?id=4309238
If you want to see some of the photos of the bridge run, they are on the same site..people can send their own photos, and the paper also posts theirs. You just never know who is taking your picture around here :) I went thru about 100 photos of the bridge run and didn't find myself anywhere!!! I'm more that a little upset about that. Oh well. That reminds me..I have to post the pictures of my Half Shell Half Marathon. I'll do that tonite.

No comments: