This morning Frank & I went out for our tree. We found a beautiful 8+ft frasier. I just love it. Ginger loves it too...this should be interesting - we haven't had a Christmas with a puppy in a long time. I can't wait to see how she is when it comes time to find her gifts under the tree. All the other kids found their gifts and opened them. We'll have to teach her to do the same :) I almost came home with another one today,,,she was wandering on the highway - a real sweetie - a pit female. Luckily, there was another girl there who had pulled over, along with Richmond Hill Police. I'm sure she is already reunited with her humans.
Rich came by earlier tonite,,with Rudolph pulling his golf cart -- complete with Santa too. Maybe we'll have a golf cart parade thru the neighborhood. Rich is going to dress up as Santa on Christmas Eve & drive thru the neighborhood giving gifts to all the kids - with Rudolph, Santa and the lighted golf cart sleigh of course. THAT'S gonna be a hoot!!!!!
Ginger has been having a ball with the tree and all the decorations we have out. She thought she saw Santa out in the yard,,,or was it a reindeer????? She knows what deer look like :)
Yesterday I ran almost 14 miles --- and it was only 45 degrees when I FINISHED!!! My legs were chilly at the end of my run - and I had my long running pants on. The week is supposed to warm up to low-mid 70's by tuesday, so I'll have some beautiful outdoor running days. Everyone knows how I hate the treadmill unless Im doing speed drills or hill work. I still have to program my nike chip - maybe one day this week I'll hit the track and do that.
I've been baking up a storm this past week. Already went thru 2 batches of spritz, Jumbles, Double mint choc. chips (2 batches) and shortbread. All I can say is it's a good thing I'm logging 25 miles a week...I won't be dropping any weight over the next few weeks with all the baking going on here!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment