Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting !

Tonite I watched The Tree lighting from Rockefeller Center - of course.. just couldn't miss it. and in case you're wondering,,,,we were only 2 degrees warmer than they were!!! HA! It's been DANG CHILLY here. Brrrr. We put our Christmas lights up over the weekend and were in tanks & tees, but the nites have been toooooo chilly with frosty windshields in the morning.

Training has been going well. I'm running the Enmark Savannah River Bridge Run on Saturday. I'm totally psyched but scared to death!!!! Don't know WHAT I was thinking doing the 10K!!! Over the bridge and BACK again!!! I should have my head examined.... If you wanna see just how sick I am, just ck the website: www.SavannahRiverBridgeRun.com for details. After that, I need to get completely focused on my marathon training for February. Just need to get thru the bridge this Saturday. :) Been doing some crazy hill training - so hopefully I won't have to crawl across the finish!! HAHAHAHA

No comments: