Friday, January 1, 2010

Still trying to catch up......




The twins are getting so big!! I can't wait to see them for their First Birthdays! It's still 2 months away, but it'll be here before I know it.  Lisa sent me a bunch of pictures a couple weeks ago so I thought I'd share them with you. I can't wait to get my hands on them again.  Every time I talk to Elizabeth I can hear them in the background --- not getting undivided attention is NOT an option these days :)  Poor Lila is teething again & has been keeping Elizabeth from getting any sleep. I'm sure they'll both be walking by the time I see them in February. YAY!!!!!!! 







Back to Christmas for a minute,,,,Santa came to Laurel Grove again this year and gave out some early gifts to the neighborhood kids.  This year he pulled a trailer behind his golf cart sleigh - complete with rocking chairs, tunes & a cooler for Santa & his helpers :)  We had a blast of course.

No comments: