Tuesday, January 26, 2010
What to read????
Just finished Lisa Scottoline's Dirty Blonde. Not bad. Not great. I think I need to get away from the whodunnits for a bit. I have so many books on my "to read" list & I think it's past time for a change of pace. Maybe I'll finally read The Strong Man about Uncle Jack Mitchell. Ginger chewed the cover on me but its still readable. Maybe one of the books I bought for Jim's summer reading that never really kicked off the ground last summer. OH that's right.... I still haven't read John Steinbecks East of Eden...serious stuff, but I really do want to read it. I also have Pride & Prejudice and Emma - lots of Jane Austin that I've never read. I watch the dvd's all the time - it's almost embarrassing - The Jane Austin Book Club?? Yeah, love that movie. I'm a hopeless romantic. so I guess I'm still undecided. I'll just pile them up on the night table & see how it goes tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Chrissy: Haven't talked or written in a while. Hope all is well with you and Frank and Ginger. I also enjoy watching the Jane Austin flicks. Especially interesting when Emma Thompson and Anthony Hopkins play a role. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Eli
P.S. - Love those pix of the babies!
Post a Comment