Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Countdown!!!!!! Marathon to FINISH Breast Cancer!!!!!!

 OMG!!! I'm 4 1/2 weeks away from the biggest milestone in my personal & fitness life.  On February 21, 2010 I'll be running the Marathon to FINISH Breast Cancer!!!!!  ck out the link.  http://www.breastcancermarathon.com/newsletter/article/2010_race_course/ 
  My training is getting pretty tough - no really tough!!  Sunday was a 15 mile run and this Saturday is at least 17 - maybe 18 UGH!!!!! It is NOT easy, but I'm running for a wonderful cause.  So many of us have lost loved ones to cancer & we have helped some of them WIN their fight against it!  I'll be running for ALL of them  - they give me the strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other - and not give up!  I know my fight is nothing compared to theirs.  Mommy will be giving me all her strength & courage and that's all I'll need to see me to the finish :)  I'll keep you posted thru race day :)
By the way,,,please pray for nice weather!! 26.2 is hard enough,,,,,,26.2 in the rain will be pretty bad (although I'll still be there)

No comments: