Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Birthday Road Trip

So we scoped out my race course today.  It's going to be a nice run.  Hope the weather is nice!!! We had a late lunch on the way home, so I didn't want to go to dinner tonite - not enough of an appetite.  Just hanging out now. I'm so glad we checked out the course - I feel a sense of relief just knowing what it looks like and being familiar with the area already - instead of it being a suprise when we get there the day before.  There were so many runners I was a little jealous I wasn't out there running with them, but I'll be doing my running tomorrow morning.  I wouldn't have run in this mornings rain anyway, so it was perfect.  I got through most of a book in the car too instead of crocheting. Funny, I read a knitting mystery instead of actually knitting or crocheting..and finished the last 20 pages when we got home.  I got lots of Birthday wishes today from everyone!!!! Thank you! I had a great day :) 

No comments: