My girlfriend sent me this picture from the start of the first leg of the bridge run. As you can see,,,,pretty rainy & dreary - but this was the last of the rain for the day:) I had the coolest outfit. It was knee hi pants with the skirt over them - all one piece - soo comfy and girlie. I love it. Decorating the house for Christmas back in November - Thanksgiving weekend. Of course Ginger helped. We couldn't be outside and see her looking out the window with the sad face, so we let her join us. Sorry about the exposure on these pix - I had it on the wrong setting - duh.
The Christmas tree, and Ginger opening one of her presents. Not as excited as I thought she'd be, but she had fun. The boney was gone in about 15 minutes, so much for keeping her busy for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment