Here are just a few of the reasons. These are some of the kids who come for before and after school care. They're such fun. I love to go into their room in the afternoon when they are doing homework. We work on spelling, math problems, & I have them read to me. I've even been stumped on some of their homework,,,,yeah, not good. Wish I had pics of crazy hair day!!! One day they asked me to come into the PALS Beauty Salon(easy lunch that day thank God) and I had my hair "done" & nails filed(ouch)-but "no,I don't think I want my nails polished today"
OMG, they braided my hair and had it in the most incredible "styles" you could possibly imagine. I had to "give" each of them a section of my head to work with so they wouldn't pull my hair out over it :) There was a little bickering over who had more hair to work on. All in good fun. I was quite the sight for the rest of the day, but of course had to be a good sport over it - I mean, after all their hard work and my time in their beauty salon, how could I take it out????
Christmas this year. Charlotte's a real girly girl --- has a fabulous sense of style & loves wearing 'eye polish' & 'lip glass'.
Of course everyday isn't a party & 120ish kids can be exhausting at times, but I gotta admit,,,,I really like my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment