Last week Frank & Jason went fishing for Sheepshead - came home with 9 Sheepshead & 14 Black Sea bass,,,the day before 27 Sheepshead. Needless to say I've been in my glory eating fresh fish almost every nite. This morning we headed out on an overcast 40 degree morning - I had mixed emotions about being on the ocean after the stormy weather we've had and the cold morning, but I put on my big girl pants (along with many warm layers) and fished with the guys :) We only got 4 today.
Obviously the fish weren't crazy about the nasty weather either & decided they weren't biting today. 2 other boats near us didn't do any better. One with 4, the other zilch - the boat with 4 also had 6 guys fishing, a bilge pump that never stopped & 2 greenies - occasionally chunking the waters. NOT FUN for them. So overall, we did pretty well :) Now it's superbowl time! GO SAINTS!!!!!
I also ran my last LSD on Saturday!!! YEAH!!!!! Next one is THE one - Race day!
No comments:
Post a Comment