Yesterday we celebrated the 4th on St Caterine's Island. After dinner we did lots of fireworks in the yard and jumped in the pool. It was really quiet in the neighborhood for the 4th...we didn't go into Savannah or Tybee for the big show - not into the big crowds and traffic that goes with it, so we made our own fun at home.
During the week Frank & I went offshore for some wreck fishing & had lots of action, but all shorts. It would have been great to have some fresh black sea bass for dinner, but that didn't work out for us..after loosing lots of bait and having my hands destroyed from those little suckers so we called it quits early and anchored at Ossabaw Island. Of course if I just put a rag over the fish before trying to get the hook out I wouldn't have gotten stabbed by the fins, but then how exciting would that be??
The little garden I put in the corner as a 'nursery' for stuff I didn't know where to put yet is getting out of control. I have the biggest Elephant Ears I've ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment