Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today's Bountiful Harvest


Yup,,, goodies from the garden. Just one little okra - pretty funny. We have tons of cucs & tomatoes already. I've been sharing with the neighbors cause we just can't eat them all, and of course they are best when they're just picked fresh. Last nite Frank & I had fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil from the garden - pinch of salt and fresh black pepper, drizzle of nice balsamic vinegar......YUMMMMMM I love summer.

Speaking of summer,,,we had a severe heat advisory today... heat index at 104??? something like that?? When it's that high does it really matter? 104, 105? What difference does it make - you can't breathe.
Look what it does to Ginger --- now you KNOW it's hot...













Today is Ginger's 2 month anniversary with us. When we got her on April 5th she was a puny 40lbs & now she is 56lbs....and VERY strong...and entirely too stubborn,,,and I'm wondering what the he** I was thinking ????!!!!! LOL Ok,,,I only think that sometimes...yeah.
Well, time to bbq. :)

No comments: