Thursday, June 19, 2008


This afternoon we had some incredible weather...thunder that scared Ginger & I into the house - RUNNING - from our walk. We sat on the front porch and watched for a while. Luckily, I was able to pick most of the garden before the storm came thru.
Tomatoes anyone???? Some of the cucumbers are yellowish and I don't know why - it's only a few here & there, so I don't get it. They still taste fine which is what counts.

Ginger had some temporary regression yesterday while Frank & I were at work. She decided to eat my eyeglasses. She even chewed up the lenses!!! We only found pieces to make up half a lens so who knows what she was thinking. Does this mean I need to look at her poop to see if there are pieces of broken lens??? That's just too nasty! She completely chewed up the frames and the hard case they were in! What was even worse was that my digital camera and my laptop were on the table right next to my eye glass case. I guess things could have been much worse... Besides,, I didn't like those glasses anyway and I DO need to have my eyes checked.

No comments: