Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Closer to my 50 for 2008

Some of you know I set a goal for myself to do a lot of reading (50 books this year) AND a lot of crocheting and knitting this year. My reading list is moving along - although I've taken the liberty of including some of the cute children's books I've been reading to and with the kids at work. Mary Mary was a great James Patterson whodunnit. I got 3 more of his from one of the ladies at work who is a real bookworm. We have a lot of the same reading interests, so we'll be swapping paperbacks. Thank God for my library and the goodwill. I love grabbing an $8 paperback for .50cents. Now I can spend that savings on my YARN STASH !!! LOL
My knit & crochet 'to do' list is getting a little ridiculous now. There are so many things I want to make.
I'm working on a baby blanket for Chase - Amanda's new baby. I'll post a picture when I have a bit more done. Then I've got to start Jen's gift for her new baby girl Brooke Leigh who is due in July - almost here already. Meantime,,,here I am playing on the computer reading and writing about it. oh well..guess I better get moving.

No comments: