We have our tree up already! Nice and early this year. Frank picked it up on Sunday while I was at work so we'd have my 2 days off to get the house and tree all decked out. This years tree is about 9ft tall :) I love it. We still have to do all the outside lights, but at least I've got a head start on the inside. Now I can concentrate on finishing up my holiday knitting & baking.
Frank took this shot of Joe and I last week when we had him over for dinner. Fresh catch of the day - black sea bass - fried of course - and even I ate it fried. I couldn't resist - it was delish!!
It's not quite as bulky as a scarf & she can pull it up over her head for warmth:) It's already in the mail & I don't think she'll read about it here since she's so crazy these days between the girls, house, and work - I don't know how she does it!!! It's a great color for her too - and machine wash & dry!
This Saturday we have the boat parade - Frank's been working very hard on our Santa's Sleighboat since we need to hold our winning First place from last year!! Besides, Rich is taking his own boat this year, so the guys have their own little competition between themselves......boys & their toys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment