One of the things I love about the south are the blooms in winter! The Camillias are just gorgeous and my rose bush still has a bunch of blooms on it - although the leaves are looking pretty sparse. I planted happy little pansies all around too because they just make me smile :) It's still strange to me that we can wake up at 40 degrees and be at 65-70 by noon.
I love having a splash of winter color
The rose garden at the Ford is in full bloom. Apparently there is someone who fertilizes & primps the roses constantly (of course there is - the grounds crew is always busy doing something!!! - wish I could send them to my place)
That's all for now...Frank & I are going out on the boat today - hopefully we'll be back with dinner - Sheepshead or Redfish. Keep your fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment