Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Already?!

I don't know where the time is going! 3 days til race day & I have a cold! UGH! sneezin, stuffy nose - just your basic annoying head cold. I had planned a rest day yesterday after my 13+ miles on Sunday, but wanted to run a few easy miles today - that didn't happen - came home and slept for 3 hours! Feeling a bit better, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I think ugly weather will have me on the treadmill though.
This weekend is the Richmond Hill Tour of Homes - just another community event I'm involved in - and somehow ended up as treasurer. Everything is coming together now & even the weather looks nice for Sunday. Check out the link for details :)
http://lisatimmons.com/2009/11/12/2009-richmond-hill-holiday-tour-of-homes/
Saturday afternoon (no resting after my races LOL) all docents & volunteers will meet at the museum & we'll tour all the homes since we'll be in one house on Sunday with a break to go to St Anne's Church for the tea. After the tour we've all been invited to a dinner party at one of the houses that was on the tour in 2007. Looking forward to that :) Off to do some crocheting now & get to bed early so I can beat this cold!! Most bizarre thing was I started feeling my cold while I was cooking a pot of turkey soup on Sunday afternoon ---- what's THAT about???? -- guess I should have made it Saturday afternoon.

No comments: