Friday, December 4, 2009
It's gonna be a cold, wet Bridge Run!!
Weather looks real snotty for tomorrow!!!! Rain starting tonite and who knows what will happen in the morning...may be pouring, may be drizzle... who knows yet. I mean,,,this is Georgia. The weather seems to change on a dime - & I'm bankin' on that for tomorrow. I picked up my race packet this afternoon and will be there tomorrow with bells on!!! Rain or shine baby!!!! Yesterday I did an easy 30 minute run and felt great. Not much of my cold left -- feeling good, so I'm going to head out tomorrow at 6:15am & give it a shot. There were lots of people at the expo this afternoon and everyone was all geared up for a wet run....who cares! It's gonna be so much fun - the energy level was off the charts last year - and that's what it's all about :) Tune in tomorrow for the results --- and Please Pray for a break in the RAIN!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment