I'll catch up with the rest of the weekend tomorrow since I can't keep my eyes open any longer. This weekend was jammed with fun stuff...Bridge run, Richmond Hill Boat Parade (which we were in!!!!) and the Tour of Homes. All were big successes, but you'll have to check back tomorrow nite :)
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Time check!!! and the Boat Parade
My Double pump times are in: 1:23:38 -- not too bad. My 5K time was pretty slow, but considering the rainy, cold start and lack of warm up I came in with a 27:12 chip time.. My 10K time was 56:26. I'm happy with that. Last year I ran it in 56:09 -- but not after the 5K. I guess overall not too bad - definitely room for improvement for next year, but of course I'm really happy I ran :) I'm checking out all the photos from the local papers on line to see if I got in any shots. The Savannah morning news & a couple local papers post pictures taken at local events by their staff & others in the community. It's pretty cool when you see yourself "spotted".
I'll catch up with the rest of the weekend tomorrow since I can't keep my eyes open any longer. This weekend was jammed with fun stuff...Bridge run, Richmond Hill Boat Parade (which we were in!!!!) and the Tour of Homes. All were big successes, but you'll have to check back tomorrow nite :)
I'll catch up with the rest of the weekend tomorrow since I can't keep my eyes open any longer. This weekend was jammed with fun stuff...Bridge run, Richmond Hill Boat Parade (which we were in!!!!) and the Tour of Homes. All were big successes, but you'll have to check back tomorrow nite :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment