We had a great time on the boat. I can't believe Frank & Richie put it together Saturday afternoon. They had it covered in my Christmas lights (thank you very much,,,nothing on the trees in the front yard this year LOL) - even the outriggers were lit up. Frank used one of his old outriggers to mount Rudolph off the bow & Rich dressed in his Santa suit. For a while he stood & danced on the bow & I thought he might end up in the water. Santa was making jolly since the decorating started in the afternoon :) Of course there was the 8 ft blowup snowman up top too. Did I say we took home first place too !!!???? Pretty cool. Of course the guys are already planning next years display.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
The Boat Parade at Ft McAllister
Finally getting around to posting some pictures of the boat parade --- it was the same night as the bridge run. What a crazy day it was. I ran my race, came home & showered, left to do the tour of homes walk-thru with all the docents, missed 2 houses so I could get home to feed & walk Ginger before meeting everyone at the dock by 5:45 for the parade. PHEW!
We had a great time on the boat. I can't believe Frank & Richie put it together Saturday afternoon. They had it covered in my Christmas lights (thank you very much,,,nothing on the trees in the front yard this year LOL) - even the outriggers were lit up. Frank used one of his old outriggers to mount Rudolph off the bow & Rich dressed in his Santa suit. For a while he stood & danced on the bow & I thought he might end up in the water. Santa was making jolly since the decorating started in the afternoon :) Of course there was the 8 ft blowup snowman up top too. Did I say we took home first place too !!!???? Pretty cool. Of course the guys are already planning next years display.
Rudolph led our "sleigh" complete with red nose & jingle bell collar
Gail & I looking Christmassy
Timmy & his girlfriend Lindsey
We had a great time on the boat. I can't believe Frank & Richie put it together Saturday afternoon. They had it covered in my Christmas lights (thank you very much,,,nothing on the trees in the front yard this year LOL) - even the outriggers were lit up. Frank used one of his old outriggers to mount Rudolph off the bow & Rich dressed in his Santa suit. For a while he stood & danced on the bow & I thought he might end up in the water. Santa was making jolly since the decorating started in the afternoon :) Of course there was the 8 ft blowup snowman up top too. Did I say we took home first place too !!!???? Pretty cool. Of course the guys are already planning next years display.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment