We had to leave for home on Monday nite - it was awful to leave the babies. I was a mess!! I won't say how many times I cried between NY & GA. I finally composed myself after actually leaving the house, but barely made it to the corner before it started again - yeah it was quite pathetic. Now that we're home I check in with Elizabeth constantly & look at my pictures - ALOT!! The girls at work couldn't wait to see pictures, so I've loaded my iPod & showed them the blog. For anyone looking for more pics, here ya go :)
Aunt Chrissie feeding Alexis - she reminds me of me --- peach fuzz and a fair complexion.
Nana couldn't have been happier - I think she was telling me stories about when I was a baby :)
Alexis Lynn sleeping like an angel
No comments:
Post a Comment