Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Day in the Yard

It's just exhausting spending a day in the yard chasing and pouncing on everything that moves....Ginger really needs her rest now. She needs to gear up for another day.

Frank & I went to JF Gregory Park for mulch today since the other yard was probably locked up today. We needed another truckload of dirt for the second bed - and it's not quite full. One load today was more than enough of that for today though!!! It was rough seeing everyone playing in the park, riding bikes, playing ball, on the playground - and we were shoveling mulch......but now that it's done we'll have plenty of time to play - not to mention delicious fresh veggies!!! I never put sunscreen on my back and shoulders today & now I've gotten a great start on my summer tan.
I talked to Elizabeth tonite & she sounds great. The babies are doing really well, but need to put on a bit more weight before they can come home. In the meantime, Elizabeth and Kevin go back and forth to stay with them. Kevin is still working too - may as well, since the girls aren't home yet. Better to save his days off for when they are home. I'm sure he's tired, but when he gets a chance to post more photos I'll share them. I'm so anxious I can hardly stand it, but I know they are so busy with the girls & all the excitement that downloading photos is not a priority. As long as they are taking them I don't care. I'll see them later:)

I want to wish my brother Jim a Happy Birthday !!!!! I'm sure he did something fun for his birthday weekend. I know the weather has warmed up a bit up there - finally. Happy, Healthy Birthday Jim!!!!!!!

No comments: