Monday, March 16, 2009

Catchin up on my reading this week,,,

At work this week I got thru 2 Jonathan Kellerman books. Ms Lula has been out so I put some reading on my iPod & got cooking. Too tired of the radio playing the same old stuff & a great whodunnit is always fun. Besides, I can totally tune out the kids in the lunchroom. YAY!!!!! They were completely off the wall with the full moon.
Yesterday Dale & Nicole came over for dinner & we fried up some yummy Georgia Shrimp. Delish!! It was supposed to be a dreary rainy day, but instead the sun was out and it was 80 degrees. Typical - you can't make or change plans based on the weather forecast here - just need to have a backup plan & improvise.

On the baby homefront the girls are doing really well & Lisa got a chance to hold them. I'm so jealous. She said they're just beautiful. I'll be up in a week or 2. Lila may be coming home in the early part of this week - too exciting!!

No comments: