Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Zipping thru Mexico



Here's Bette on the Zip line & the 2 of us with one of the guides. What a blast that was. Frank & I even went upside down - it was crazy fun. Too bad we don't have more photos of us zipping, but you couldn't bring your camera with you,,,for obvious reasons. We bought the pics their photographer took. Hopefully I'll be able to scan ours for the blog. After the zip line, we mountain biked to a beautiful 135+ foot deep Cenote. You could swing down a zip line and drop into the water, or just jump off the rock ledge. The water was beautiful. The only downfall was having to bike back in a wet suit. Frank & I raced each other back & amazingly I didn't get hurt although I did almost wipe out on more than one occasion. Once we got back they served us lunch & cervezas. The perfect ending to a fabulous adventure.


Here we posed for a photo on Carribean Night, listened to their band Carribean Soul - who were EXCELENTE - then saw an amazing fire show. We spent most of our time just hanging on the beach under our Tiki hut and playing beach volleyball or hanging poolside. Never even did any of the famous sight seeing places and didn't care. We wanted R&R and that's exactly what we got. We LOVED the resort, the food and the staff. No doubt we'll be heading back to Excellence again.

No comments: