..and lovin' it. Today I started at PALS -- Playing and Learning Specialists. The girls are real nice. No kids yet,, we're still setting up classrooms and working out all the kinks since the place is brand new. It should be a great place to work. My friend Nicole (from next door) is working there also, so we are carpooling and then going to the gym on our way home for a workout. She and hubby Dale came over for Easter dinner yesterday with their friend Adam. I made 2 dishes of Eggplant Parm and Linguini with garlic bread and a big tossed salad. Ha... I forgot to buy italian bread on saturday and had to do my garlic bread on the hamburger rolls I had... it was delish anyway. Everything was closed on Easter Sunday here - and actually, I think thats how it should be. We had a great Easter. Hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter Sunday.
Frank & I have spent a lot of time over the past few days outside planting some of our veggies in the garden, weeding the beds around the house and raking the lawn out. The house is looking nice and everything is greening up & really starting to grow. It's very exciting. I'll get some pictures out as soon as I have some time to go out and take them. I'll be busy working all week now... dang,,,its putting a cramp in my casual lifestyle. I'm trying to finish a book AND get some crocheting done. oh,,, and then there is email, the blog, the ville,,, UGH,, Now there really aren't enough hours in my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment