Sunday, January 27, 2008
Sunday Afternoon Ride
Frank & I just came back from a ride -- BRRRR it was chilly. I had on a cotton henley, wool sweater and my heavy leather - not enough to keep me warm. Note to self: no fun rides at 60 degrees or below !!!! At least the sky was a beautiful blue and the sun is shining again YAY. I'm really lovin' my bike now. Of course Frank was right about my nervousness -- I just needed more seat time -- just gotta ride. I've met a couple of other girls who have bikes too so once the weather is warmer we're going to start riding together. Hopefully I'll be able to ride in a poker run in the spring. Guess I'll have to see how comfortable I am by then. I still can't believe how my sister Lisa just got on my bike and took off like no one's business - no fear!!! She's outa control - almost gave Frank a heart attack since all he could do at that point was watch. She came back around the block in one piece Thank God and completely exhilarated! Being on a Hog will definitley do that to ya. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment