Sunday, January 20, 2008

Something smells DELISH..


..I just took 3 quiches out of the oven. Heading up to Atlanta so see Mom for a couple days. I'll bring her 2 quiches and leave 1 home for Frank - 2 sausage and a broccoli/cheddar. I also made a huge pot of split pea soup to separate into meal sizes and throw in her freezer. She likes split pea and I even put the ham hock in there for flavor. The house smells soooo yummy now.
Our temp. just passed 40 degrees... woohoooo - at least the sun is out. They've been having snow in Atlanta - NOT something I'm looking forward to seeing. No, I'm not complaining !! Especially since my Geraniums are blooming like crazy on the front porch along with my Portulaca. I know spring is still a ways off, but keep thinking warm thoughts..those seed catalogs are already coming in the mail :)

No comments: