
When I'm at the main house for breakfast on the weekends the sunrises are just incredible. I finally remembered to take some pictures this past weekend. There are so many great photo ops on property I really should take my camera every day.


I mailed out Lila & Alexis' ponchos after work today - hope they like them. I think they came out great ;) I think I might just make one for myself!! I certainly have enough of a yarn stash to go through.

Last week Frank went out fishing on his buddy's boat with a bunch of the guys. They caught tons of Black Sea Bass & a few Sheepshead. He only brough home 8 bass for us, but that was plenty. I filleted all of them while he was at work the next day & did a great job if I do say so myself. -- So good that I had to take a picture of them LOL. Dinner was delish!

No comments:
Post a Comment