Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Pampering with a nice hot bath...
..and some cotton washcloths. What could be more relaxing.
I mailed out Ling's bath set last week. I hope he enjoys it. I love the cotton towels I made for me and the mittens I did for the girls. Just throw them in the machine to wash & dry :) I put a pretty, round soap in the scrubbie, but you could put a sponge or another scrubbie inside it.
Tonite I've got to do a couple of doll blankets for the twins. Elizabeth says they want to use their ponchos to wrap up their dollies, so I'll do some de-stashing & throw a couple blankets together for them. (so happy I have my stash in order -- NYrs Res. #13) Oh, I also repotted all my houseplants yesterday which I've been wanting to do for months!!! My poor African Violets needed new soil so badly the leaves were yellowing - the poor things...Hopefully I'll have them full of flowers in no time :) Yeah, more items to cross off my list! The only thing I didn't do this month was read a book. I went to the library and got the next book in my knitting mystery series, but I haven't gone for a mani/pedi in 3 weeks, & that's when I was hoping to get started on it. HHMmmm maybe a pedi is in order after the gym this morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment