Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome 2011 !!!! It's going to be Amazing!!

Once again it's Resolution and Goal setting time! I have an incredibly detailed list of resolutions for the coming year both short & long term. I think I've included something for Mind, Body & Spirit. Included is being more faithful to my blog - which I have been neglecting bigtime. I'm hoping it will hold me accountable for some of my resolutions!! (ha, I'm on 21 already) #11 is well in the works,,,Clear out some clutter!!! I've been to Goodwill twice & the dump once. WHEW! Felt like I lost 5lbs - oh, that's #8. (damn those breads & desserts I'm baking at work) I've also had Rosie completely serviced (my(Grandma's) singer Featherweight) - nothing like having 3 machines that aren't working properly & TOO many unfinished projects upstairs. - yup,,,all on the list which I keep adding to. Hopefully I get things done at the same pace or faster than I add them!!!! Better get going --- I feel #18 creeping up on me - STOP PROCRASTINATING!!! Have a great 2011 everyone :)

No comments: