Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Ahh the weekend is here
...my weekend anyway. I still can't seem to keep my days straight having Monday & Tuesday off. Too bad it's raining today, I'm in the mood to do some yard cleanup.
The weather hasn't been great, but I know February is coming so I'm thinking about the yard and gardens. (looking at previous veggie gardens is keeping my spirits up) I can't wait for spring to get here already!! I've had enough cold - and I know I really can't complain considering what's going on with NY's mess. I can't believe they're getting more snow today! Well, in the meantime I'll just plan my garden & do some seed shopping on burpee.com. I've gotta order some seeds that I never find in the stores like Edamame, Japanese eggplant & Bok choy. I wanted to grow them last year but never ordered them duh.
I finished Lila's poncho, so now I can pack them both up & get them in the mail. 2 more projects crossed off my to-do list. Now to finish my projects for Lisa & Marge. I've been very productive lately:) Eventually I'll get thru a bunch of hats for the guys that I've been trying to do forever !!!! My problem is I'm knitting them, and if I make a mistake I don't know how to fix it!! -- that means I need to frog it and start all over. Needless to say, none of the men in my life have warm, wool hats even though I have the most beautiful, warm, manly wool & wool blend yarns :{ I haven't given up though!!! On that note, I think I hear my yarn calling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment