Friday, June 5, 2009

Truly Scrumptious!!!

We're just too cute for words....the girls LOVE this play set!!! We did our running & baby aerobics everyday! They think Aunt Chrissie is soo much fun!!!!! They are the smartest girls in the whole world!!!!
Hey Everyone...check out our pink HiTops....... We're the coolest!!!!!

Okay,,,at the risk of beating Kevin to the punch, I MUST exercise my privilege as Aunt to post some photos of the weekend I spent in NY with Elizabeth, Kevin, Alexis & Lila. I had the most wonderful time!!!! --- after I finally got there ! Of course my flight was a disaster on the way out as it usually is - but I had the most incredible time with my girls that the flight is already just a blur. --- and by "my girls" I mean ALL of them ! Elizabeth and Lisa, Alexis & Lila, Nana and Marge!! I was SOoooo happy to see Jim and Ling - I haven't seen them in too long so it was great having the whole afternoon with them.
Elizabeth and Lisa stike a pose. (if my batteries didn't die on me I'd have gotten in a photo too....)
I LOVE this shot of me kissing Elizabeth!!!! We're so goofy :)
Uncle Jim & Uncle Ling have some quality baby time with the girls.

I think Nana had the most wonderful Birthday surprise. Jim and Ling picked her up on their way in & we had birthday cake for her -- she got just a bit emotional....A fruit tart for Nana - it was delish!

After composing herself a bit Nana let us take some pictures :)


Marge & Eli joined us for birthday cake and coffee for Nana's celebration :)



and now....(Drum roll please.....) Jim & Ling get to hang with the girls while aunt Chrissie goes
nuts taking pictures:)
I love this photo of Jim & Lexi


OOOOhhhh Really??!!!!!!! Sharing some juicy gossip perhaps????

Nana and Alexis - gotta love the little ballet slippers they had on
Uncle Jim with Alexis & Uncle Ling with Lila. What a great time.



Who Loves Aunt Chrissie..????? Raise your hand!! I do...I do !!!


"Hey..Me too!!! I do!!! I do!!" They are sporting the latest in Harley Davidson baby duds.
And now it's time for bed, so you'll have to wait for more. Sweet dreams everyone. I wish I had someone to read a story to. Yes, of course there was story time. What are Aunts for????!!!

No comments: