Saturday, February 28, 2009
The Girls continue to do well...
I got the scoop on Elizabeth and the babies today. The girls are doing really well and will probably be moved out of the NICU tomorrow. Elizabeth had a rough day though. She had some BP problems & was fainting due to the drop in BP - and is in a lot of pain. She hasn't been able to see the babies yet and that makes me soo sad. I can't imagine how awful she must feel, but she has to be able to get out of bed and stand up at the window so she can see them. She's also been on the Mag. sulfate for her BP & I'm sure she's kinda out of it. Lisa said the hospital is huge and her room is pretty far from the NICU. She is hoping to see them tonite though. As long as her BP is stablized, isn't dizzy and can get up and down - and I'm sure she is determined!! they'll get her in a wheelchair & cruise her down the hall to see the girls. Lisa said they are just beautiful and so tiny. I guess they cover their eyes from all the bright lights, but she could see the rest of their tiny little bodies and their little noses and mouths. OMG!!! I can't stand being so far from them. As soon as I'm feeling better I'm so there !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment