Here are some pictures of the work they guys did on the house. The downstairs bathroom looks awesome. Frank put in the black & white tile floor, did some plumbing work, and then the new pedestal sink. I think Kevin has painted it, so we'll get the completed shot when we go back up.
Here's Kevin in action perfecting his wainscoting. Elizabeth chose a great bubblegum pink from Benjamin Moore which is going to look great with the white wainscoting and her Laura Ashley bedding. Her best friend Stef's mom Lynn is doing the window treatments for her. She works for Hunter Douglas, and I can only imagine what an amazing job she'll do. This room was the guest room, but now it's the girls room & the room next door is the new guest room. We had to move everything out of this room after our first night there so we could get to work creating a beautiful girlie room. It was so exciting watching it all come together. Can't wait to see it again.
Nana and I at the shower. I know...I still need to get more phots here of the shower. Hopefully everyone has been able to see them from the link above.
That's it for now. I have to get back to the yard. Came in for a lunch break. Frank powerwashed the cooldecking and patio in the back while I did some weeding & cleaned up the beds out front. I only have the side of the house left in the front. The back yard will take many hours!!!!! I want to get most of it done today. Before you know it it'll be time to start planting. All my cool weather seeds can be started soon and I've gotta figure out how I'm going to keep the dog out of my raised beds. Should be interesting. I think she's about to be banned from the yard unescorted. Not gonna be easy. (ps...we warmed up from 30 at 7am to a beautiful 65 on the shady back porch - spring fever anyone? )
No comments:
Post a Comment