Thursday, May 22, 2008

Look How Cute I Am..


so yesterday was the update on the garden,,,today I have pics of Ginger. She was attacking me today in the kitchen and we were ruff-housing so hard she bit me in the head and the ear - OUCH!!! Of course I was rolling around on the floor with her - trying to protect my head (unsuccessfully) She's getting big - we still haven't gotten to Petsmart for a harness which she needs badly. She only heels when there isn't another dog or some kids playing - then all bets are off & the puppy in her is completely outa control. Guess I shouldn't be suprised,,,she is still a baby. She weighs over 50 pounds now the fatty!! Filling out really nicely although we had another bout of worms... disgusting!! I think she looks kinda mean in the second photo here...she does have a mean, very protective streak in her!! Something we're quick to keep in check. She doesn't want frank & I to hug at all,,,very jealous and VERY protective of me.















She's looking up at me here getting ready to bite me... she's VERY FRESH!!!! but she is so darn cute I can't stand it...
Today while we were walking around the block the school bus stopped next to us and the busdriver opened the door to tell me how beautiful she was - and don't you know she sat down in a perfect sit and looked up at all the kids hanging out the window and behaved like a perfect little girl!!! I thought I would faint. she just likes to show off. I love her black moosh - and it feels sooo soft, it feels velvety - like a horses nose. I just love her.

No comments: