Yesterday when I got home from work I spent some time chasing butterflies. I couldn't help myself. Once I start taking pictures I become obsessed!! Really! I think they're beautiful & I can get so close to them - they are usually far too preoccupied with the flowers to even notice me. I have a huge parsley patch & milkweed patch for them to lay their eggs on. The Monarchs have to have milkweed for the caterpillars to feed on & this year I'm hoping to tag them for MonarchWatch. That reminds me,,,I need to order my kit so I'll have everything I need. I won't need it until after August, but I don't want to forget.
Today we're just hanging around the yard. It's already 92 degrees in the shade on the back porch---yeah, pretty balmy. It's not even June yet. Even Ginger wants to be inside. Well, the pools calling,,,,
No comments:
Post a Comment