Saturday, April 19, 2008

The weekend is here !!

YAY!! Starting my day of with a run, then we have a Homeowners Assoc mtg to - hopefully - nominate our board and get things rolling here. Franks sister Ro is coming for the weekend with hubby Ron. They haven't seen the house yet and it should be interesting with Ginger here now.
Speaking of her,, she is getting so big!! We've put a couple of pounds on her already :) She'll be getting spayed next week and I'll find out what Dr Heather thinks she's made of. I'm sure shepherd!!! then who knows what.. she's definitely cute though. I'll post some pics soon.

I've been really busy with work, and now Ginger - haven't had much time to post at all. I've got pics of the garden and the puppy,,, hopefully I'll get to show you soon :)

No comments: