-- only this time Ginger didn't fall in. I brought her in with me. We had temps in the mid 80's yesterday and I just HAD to get in the pool - especially since we'll be close to frost for the next 2 mornings. So Ginger did her doggie paddle and then used the stairs to get out by herself. Once she got out she ran around me barking like a lunatic. I tried to get her to jump back in, but she wasn't quite ready for that yet.
Yesterday we went out on another Poker run - almost 90 miles. We had beautiful weather, but this afternoon we'll be tarping the garden for lows in the mid 30's for the next 2 mornings.... its just awful!! All my tomatoes have flowers on them already and my snap & snow peas are 2-3 feet tall. I've got cucumber, zuccs, green beans, beets, okra, baby spinach & mesclun greens to protect from the weather now. Ginger tries to eat everything in the garden - from my strawberries to any herb she can reach. Good thing she's cute!! This morning she had to be reminded that we sleep in on the weekends - obviously a concept she wants nothing to do with ~ sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment