Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ginger gets The Boot....



...the Harley boot that is. She just loves this thing - anything with a sqeaky in it. She likes it almost as much as the pink bone we brought her home with.
She is adjusting to her new home very well. We picked her up yesterday afternoon & it's been non stop action ever since. What a love she is.
Last nite she slept thru the nite in the bedroom with us and ate most of her kibbles after a good dogwalkin' around the block. She' s a bit thin, so we'll be trying to get a few pounds on her. Yeah,,imagine having that problem...
I introduced her to the pool yesterday - just wanted to be sure she knew it was water...but after getting completely wound up and running around the yard at warp speed, she miscalculated the corner of the pool where I was standing & went for a swim. She wasn't at all phased when I scooped her out & dried her off. I think she'll be jumping in after me in no time :)

No comments: