After bitching and crying and stressing, I called Jim for reassurance and actually backed up my external hard drive onto the new mac desktop!! Guess what??? It worked! I did it right and all my stuff is there! iPhoto, emails, documents, iTunes! I almost can't believe it! Now I'm gonna go relax and cook dinner. I'm sure I'll be back playing later - I have a lot of catching up to do.
PS....I promise to NEVER have liquids near my electronics again!
For those who haven't heard - yeah,,,that's amazing.... I spilled some Chardonnay on my laptop & it went blank. Hasn't been the same since, and neither have I - especially since my new iPad was synced to my iTunes - which was now gone. Everything is right in my computer world again now PHEW! It's amazing I still have a husband because I have NOT been happy about this. Now we'll just have to jockey for computer time. Oh,,,nevermind - I have an iPad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment