 |
| It's finally time for some treats!! |
|
This morning I woke up to the sound of pouring rain - for uhhhh, the
third morning in a row???? I did manage to get my ass up though and get some stuff done. Took down the halloween/fall stuff from the attic & decorated the house inside. I set the dining room table - looks really pretty. I don't know why (other than it looks beautiful & inviting - and do you really need a reason?) but lots of people I know set their dining room tables formally - even though they don't use them daily. Now I want to have dinner in there. I think we should really - what am I waiting for?? I love all my lenox & everything tastes better on a pretty table.

Of course Ginger had to keep me company all morning. She always has the
devil dog red eye - even though I change the setting and touch up the
pix. I just give up.
While Frank was grilling my Portabellas for dinner this beautiful
Pink-Spotted Hawkmoth came in to feed on the newly opened Camillias.
She was just beautiful!!
They are really amazing!! She is actually feeding from that far away from the flower. If you look closely (beyond the blurr) you can see just how long her tongue is - especially in the top photo - and when she flew away you could see her curled tongue. (and Daddy,,you can click on any of the photos in my blog for full screen view) Maybe it's just me,,,but I think this stuff is SOOOO amazing! It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm primping & pruning in the garden, or on a long quiet morning run, I'm just in complete awe of Mother Nature. She never ceases to amaze me while keeping my life in perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment