Last weekend I made the most amazing Pecan Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast!!! I made the yeast dough, sprinkled it with cinn/sugar & raisins, rolled & cut it. On the bottom of the pan I made the pecan sticky bun stuff and let them proof overnite. After they were baked and flipped over onto a plate all that gooey pecan goodness dripped around the rolls & almost gave you cavity by looking at them!!! Off the chain!Then, Frank had a craving for Manicotti, so I made his mom's recipe. The only time consuming part is making all the crepes. It's a lot of fun and definitely worth the time. I had to take a picture of it cause it came out so darn good. I'll be making it for Lila & Alexis when we go up for their birthday's. I can't wait to see them!!!
Mom's Manicotti - the best !I made Lisa a cowl last weekend too. It's a great color. It's knitted - one side folds down, the other up. Very cute. Should go great with her leather jacket without being bulky.
and the latest news....I'm now a redhead. I don't know what possessed me to be so brave,,,but I decided to finally make a big change. I know it's a blurry picture since I took it myself with my cell phone, but you get the idea. I love it!!! I took a double take the first few times I saw myself in the mirror, and I forgot I was red when I woke up the next morning - but I'm used to it now :)

so here's a change for the new year!!!! Never had this in mind - but I do love it now!!
Frank took the second pic while I was talking to Elizabeth about it :) Pretty fun!!! Why didn't I do this crazy stuff sooner???
No comments:
Post a Comment