Oh yeah,,,did I say 80?? Yeah it's been beautiful the past few days. I don't think it's going to stay this warm, but I'm enjoying it while it's here. I've been doing some yard clean up - 5 big trash bags and 38 fronds from the palm trees!! We cut them all back since the cold turned them brown & they don't green up after that. I turned over one of the vegetable beds and hope to get my snap and snow pea seeds in the ground today - maybe they'll sprout by the time we come back from NY. That reminds me I need to get on Burpee and order the seeds I want! It's getting late already.
I took this picture of the sunrise yesterday morning at breakfast...yeah, I had to work on my 'day off' since it was President's day and there were a lot of people on property. Apparently none of them were interested in breakfast, and/or they didn't know we were open (since we usually aren't on Monday) cause we only gave one man scrambled w/bacon. What a waste of time!! I could have been much more productive at home in the garden - and had more fun. Oh well, I did enjoy the gorgeous red sunrise.
No comments:
Post a Comment