Literally,,,,,I finished my last quarter mile in the tiniest of refreshing drizzle and no sooner did I get under the gazebo over the lake the sky opened up!!!! I was able to get from the gazebo to the pavilion where the truck was before the torrential downpour and thunder came :) PHEW. Had a great run too. The park is so beautiful now with all the bog flowers blooming. The honeysuckle was just incredible a couple weeks ago. It's pretty much overbloomed now, and there is the occasional deer fly to keep me at a brisk pace (they have no regard for the humidity), but the beauty is worth the annoyance to me.
When I came home I registered for the Savannah Bridge run !! Doing Double Pump again of course. Now I have a time to beat - so I'll actually do some training for it. (it's not until December)
No comments:
Post a Comment